How does home monitoring work in Napa?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Napa home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will act as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants connected right to your smart components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to guide you during your time of need.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Napa home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications are directed through this important, networked interface. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Napa security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Napa smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We know the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (707) 895-5704 or complete the following form to start.