What you should look for in a home security camera in Napa
When it comes to security, it nice to get a look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the smartest tools to include as you customize your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras can be effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Napa? You’ll be glad to find these critical components include more features than previous iterations. You can view live feeds from interior cameras or surprise intruders with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen hub and you’ll be able to direct all your home security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Napa
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a higher level. These essential parts of your home security system are available with an impressive array of features including two-way audio, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the available options below.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a security camera that can take action automatically. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a powerful alert will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity when zooming in on details.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with video storage options and the chance to review clips directly from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Napa are frequently connected to a helpful mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view current streams or recorded clips and even engage or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your cell phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detectors means your cameras will engage whenever unusual movement is detected. You’ll also receive a message on your smartphone.
- Talk to delivery people or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you may chat with the people within range of your camera.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outside cameras should provide no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience provides the opportunity to designate the specific space you would like your camera to supervise. This will be beneficial to optimize what you watch as you aren’t going to require notifications every time a car travels by on the road.
Design your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Napa. All that remains is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Dial (707) 895-5704 to start or submit the simple form on this page to engage our home protection and automation specialists.